I hear it all the time
Hey Erik…I want…a six-pack, a bigger butt, a smaller butt, smaller arms, bigger arms, to lift more weight, to run faster, the list goes on and on.
Let me remind you where you started:
- You started out as little girl or little boy weak
- You had 45% body fat
- You got winded walking up the stairs
- You carried your groceries in one bag at a time
- You used the armrest to get out of a chair
- You couldn’t barbell squat
- You couldn’t barbell deadlift
- You couldn’t do a chin-up or push-up
- You had high blood pressure
- You had high cholesterol
- You had bad posture
- You were not mentally tough
- You overate
Where are you now?
The list goes on and on…. never forget where you started!
And enjoy the sweet success of where you are now!
Image credit: scream by David Salafia on Flickr
Sign up below and every week we'll send you one short but effective idea that can help you improve your performance.