Vinny is a soccer player and he'd like to know how to get his conditioning level up and be able to breathe easier on the pitch.
1. Have a doctor check your breathing
2. Get stronger through barbell training - squats, deadlifts, shoulder presses, power cleans & power snatches
3. Run harder - interval & hill training, use a prowler
4. Improve your speed
5. Make sure nutrition is on point
6. Use supplements - whey protein, creatine, branched-chain amino acids
Have a question for Erik? Use the blue button below:
Sign up for Erik's weekly fitness tips.
With this free fitness tip email, you'll learn how I help my private online clients get into amazing shape. Ready to gain better body mobility and strength while avoiding injury? Sign up and look out for a new tip every Tuesday.