While dogs love chasing their tails in endless circles, humans aren't wired the same way. Or are we??
Insanity is defined by doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.
How many times have we been down this road?
- Doing the same weight training routine without trying to lift heavier weights.
- Running the same 4 mile loop without trying to pick up the pace.
- Attempting to lose weight without really modifying how many calories we are consuming.
If you are stuck in a rut and not making progress with your goals, NOW is the time to change things up.
- Start to lift heavier weights in small increments.
- Run faster or longer.
- Audit your diet and see where you can make some changes.
Small changes can yield BIG results!!
It is January and there is no better time to start with a fresh program than today! You've got this!!
If you'd like me to help you with your fitness or nutrition, give me a call 310.251.7420 or click here.
Image Credit: Ludde Lorentz on Unsplash
Sign up below and every week we'll send you one short but effective idea that can help you improve your performance.