Jillian is a 4 year cancer survivor and she wants to know how she can start exercising and lose weight while dealing with many side affects.
1. Walk outside or on a treadmill with rails
2. Take a small group or private yoga or pilates class
3. Spend time outside and get Vitamin D
4. Look at YouTube for balance exercises
5. Remind yourself how far you have come on January 1, 2016
Have a question for Erik? Use the blue button below:
Sign up for Erik's weekly fitness tips.
With this free fitness tip email, you'll learn how I help my private online clients get into amazing shape. Ready to gain better body mobility and strength while avoiding injury? Sign up and look out for a new tip every Tuesday.