Welcome Taylor Made Fitness Tips Members
During the month of July, we're offering Taylor Made Fitness Tips members 25% off the normal price of the 3 month online nutrition program.
Ever heard the saying “You are what you eat--so don't be fast, cheap, easy or fake.” Expecting to get the body you want without changing your diet is like hoping to win the lottery without even buying a ticket--it’s not going to happen. Whether you want to lose weight for an event, fit into a pair of skinny jeans, or increase your energy levels -- I am here to help you.
Let me help you increase your energy levels, lose body fat, and feel better from the inside out with a personalized Online Nutrition Program built on the fundamentals of macros (carbs, proteins & fats.) I will also teach you how to track the number of grams of protein, carbohydrates, and fats you consume daily. Your food scale will quickly become your new (brutally honest) best friend.
I love helping clients achieve things they never thought they could before. I promise that I will make this journey an enjoyable, uplifting, and exciting experience for you. I can’t promise you’ll be smiling every step of the way (this is going to be hard work) but I can promise that if you stick with your personalized Online Nutrition Program, you will be overjoyed with the results. Before we get started however, I want to break down a few of the most frequent client frustrations I hear.
Do any of these ring a bell?
There is a LOT of information about nutrition on the internet that sometimes I get overwhelmed just thinking about it. I need a program that just delivers the pertinent information.
Unlike those numerous nutrition programs you find online, this Online Nutrition Program will be customized to fit YOUR life. After filling out a questionnaire, I will design a 3 month program that will take into account your personal needs, goals, health medical history, measurements, and schedule.
I don’t need another menu planner, what I really need is a program that will teach me how to make healthy choices that are conducive to my weightloss goals whether I am at the grocery store, a dinner party or a restaurant.
Not only will you receive a customized nutrition program that is built around your goals, you will also learn the fundamentals of macros (carbs, proteins and fats.) This simple approach to learning about nutrition will help give you the confidence needed to start make healthy dining choices immediately.
I know myself. I am really motivated at the beginning of every new diet but then cheesecake happens, and I fall off the bandwagon.
I will be there checking in on your progress every step of the way. I will make sure that you are held accountable for the commitment you make. Included with your Online Nutrition Program is a weekly email check in and several Skype follow ups. If something isn’t working out, I will take your feedback and adjust your program accordingly.
List Members Only
3 Month Nutrition Program
$150 Per Month
($200 a month for non-list members)
Start Your Change Today
How Does It Work?
- Fill out the above form and Erik will contact you to agree on a time for a free initial phone or Skype consultation
- After initial consultation you will receive a questionnaire from Erik that is designed to deliver the following information:
- Your needs
- Your goals
- Your health history
- Your measurements
- Your schedule
- Baseline calorie tracking
- From that data, Erik produces a 3 month program that is built around you.
Ongoing progress assessment
- Every week throughout the 3 month program you will use a form to email Erik with your measurements and general feedback.
- In month 1 you will have four 15 minute one on one sessions with Erik to assess your progress
- In month 2 you will have two 15 sessions
- In month 3 you will have one 15 session
- Sessions will be either phone or Skype - whichever you prefer.
Continuous adjustment & support
- Based on the data in the weekly report Erik will tweak your program to deliver the maximum benefit.
- The short one on one sessions allow for assessment of form as well as delivering the kind of support and encouragement that you'd expect from a professional trainer.