Matt has lost weight & wants to take up running. He wants to know any tips to start running.
1. It's all about the shoes. Get properly fitted at a specialty running store
2. Build a base and just start running
3. Keep track of your runs to see how far you are going
4. Continue to strength train
5. Down the line do interval/speed work
Have a question for Erik? Use the blue button below:
Sign up for Erik's weekly fitness tips.
With this free fitness tip email, you'll learn how I help my private online clients get into amazing shape. Ready to gain better body mobility and strength while avoiding injury? Sign up and look out for a new tip every Tuesday.